Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Have you tried Microfibre?


I had hoped my first post to this blog would be something a little more creative but I have been so impressed with this little discovery I thought I should share the tip. I might be the last person on the planet to find out about these cloths and sorry if this is the case, but if I'm not you really should try a microfibre cleaning cloth. My Mum introduced me to them and they really are amazing. They soak up seven times their weight in water, make cleaning almost a joy (I can't think of anything I like less than cleaning, so this is quite a statement!) and they don't leave smears. You can also wash them...and if you are so inclined, use them as nappy boosters (apparently!). Need I say more! If you haven't heard of these cloths, give one a go because I'm sure you will be converted.

Hayley

2 comments:

  1. nappy liners thats a great idea, I'm just about to get back into cloth nappies (sigh) so I'll hunt these down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nappy boosters.....hysterical ;-) Great tip, thanks.

    ReplyDelete